Fulham – Leicester Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Fulham 0-2 Leicester
Date: 03.02.2021 | Match at: 19:00 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 22 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33 | Bookie: Unibet
- Much to their chagrin, Fulham have now eclipsed the nine-game winless run that ultimately condemned them to relegation in their previous Premier League (PL) campaign of 2018/19. They now remain several points below safety, matching their 20-game haul during that relegation campaign of just 14 points, alternating between scoring and not scoring for ten PL matches.
- Their current ten consecutive PL outings without victory (D7, L3) even includes four opening goals and three HT leads, but Fulham still sit above only Sheffield United for average points gained when scoring first (W2, D4, L1) and conceding first (D1, L9). Compounding matters further, Fulham have scored just 41.18% of their PL strikes at home, and subsequently picked up less than half their points here (42.86%).
- Still in the title race despite being dealt a blow by Leeds last round, Leicester City have generally excelled after HT, winning an equal-high (at the beginning of the round) 11 second halves. Most impressively, eight of those 11 have been earned away from home. As a result, five of their seven PL away victories have been accumulated despite not leading at HT.
- It hasn’t all been smooth sailing for the ‘Foxes’ on the road, however. Their two failures to win as a travelling favourite this PL season have come within their last three away trips, being held to a 1-1 draw on both occasions. Notably, that was also the score in their last visit to Fulham (2018/19), another road match in which they ‘won’ the second half.
- Players to watch: Fulham’s Ivan Cavaleiro has scored in two of his last five PL appearances, in addition to a first-half goal against Leicester earlier this season. Harvey Barnes also found the back of the net on that day – one of six team opening goals he has recorded for Leicester in the 2020/21 PL.
- Hot stat: Six of Fulham’s last seven PL defeats have been by a one-goal margin.
|Head-to-head matches: FULHAM – LEICESTER|
|30.11.20||PL||Leicester||Fulham||1 : 2|
|09.03.19||PL||Leicester||Fulham||3 : 1|
|05.12.18||PL||Fulham||Leicester||1 : 1|
|29.10.13||EFL||Leicester||Fulham||4 : 3|
|27.08.08||EFL||Fulham||Leicester||3 : 2|