Reading – Brentford Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Reading 1-3 Brentford
Date: 10.02.2021 | Match at: 20:00 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 24 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40 | Bookie: Unibet
- Motivated by the opportunity to go eight league games unbeaten, Reading could also close on the visitors’ automatic promotion spot, whilst bolstering their own play-off berth. However, not only have the ‘Royals’ been royally beaten in three straight H2Hs, but they’ve also failed to score in two such H2Hs, as well as in half of their last six league matches this season (W3, D3).
- At home however, it’s a different story as Reading have scored an average of 1.80 goals per-game from their last ten home league games, whilst winning each league match here when bagging the first goal (W9). To add to this regal form, the Royals have led at HT for three straight home matches and to crown it off, have scored within 25 minutes for four games on the trot here.
- All eyes are on Brentford though, as they look to top the league with a win here having gone unbeaten for 20 straight league matches (W12, D8). Winning three straight 4.5+ match goal thrillers, Brentford are the team to beat and are proven fast starters having netted seven opening goals within the first 15 minutes (the joint-most in the league).
- The ‘Bees’ are ruthless travellers in the league this season having scored an average of 1.77 away goals per-game so far – interestingly, eight of their last nine (88.89%) league away goals have arrived in the second half. Further pointing to an away win, Brentford have netted an average of 1.83 goals per-H2H from their last six trips here (W4, L2), shutting Reading out in half such meetings.
- Players to watch: Reading’s Lucas João has scored four goals from his last five appearances and has two career goals against the visitors. Looking to beat him to the punch, Brentford’s 22-goal Ivan Toney has six goals from his last three appearances, netting in both halves in two such matches.
- Hot stat: Five of the last six Championship H2Hs held here have seen a goal scored within the first 25 minutes!
|Head-to-head matches: READING – BRENTFORD|
|19.12.20||CHA||Brentford||Reading||3 : 1|
|30.06.20||CHA||Reading||Brentford||0 : 3|
|23.11.19||CHA||Brentford||Reading||1 : 0|
|13.04.19||CHA||Reading||Brentford||2 : 1|
|29.09.18||CHA||Brentford||Reading||2 : 2|