Leicester – Liverpool Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Leicester 3-1 Liverpool
Date: 13.02.2021 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 24 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.48 | Bookie: Unibet
- Leicester City’s 0-0 Premier League (PL) draw with Wolverhampton Wanderers (Feb 7) saw them lose ground on the top two in the grip of a run of mixed results (W1, D2, L1) since beating Chelsea 2-0 here (Jan 19). However they remain defensively sound, conceding over 1.5 goals in only one of their last 11 competitive matches (W7, D3, L1).
- At the other end, scoring 2+ goals in four of their last six home league games (W3, D1, L2) shows that when the ‘Foxes’ get on a roll they’re hard to stop – although they’ve only mustered 37.21% of their PL points at home. More encouragingly, they’re unbeaten in home league fixtures entered as outsiders this term (W1, D1).
- Meanwhile, Liverpool’s heavy defeat to Manchester City (Feb 7) leaves them ten points adrift of the leaders and three behind their hosts after winning just two of their last nine PL games (D3, L4). They’re now 27 points worse off than they were after 23 games last season – no defending PL champion has suffered a bigger drop-off!
- However, their last two league wins came on the road via a 3-1 scoreline, and the ‘Reds’ triumphed 4-0 in this fixture last term – Leicester haven’t suffered as big a home league defeat since. In fact, Liverpool haven’t lost any of the last seven competitive H2Hs anywhere (W6, D1) and Jürgen Klopp has won all three previous meetings with Brendan Rodgers.
- Players to watch: James Maddison has netted in three of Leicester’s last six PL home matches, although he’s never registered a competitive goal for them before the 20th minute. Meanwhile, Mohamed Salah has scored five times across Liverpool’s last five competitive games, and thrice against the East Midlanders in the PL.
- Hot stat: Sides playing away from home have won a 40% majority (90/225) of PL matches this term – no previous season has concluded with more away wins than home wins.
|Head-to-head matches: LEICESTER – LIVERPOOL|
|22.11.20||PL||Liverpool||Leicester||3 : 0|
|26.12.19||PL||Leicester||Liverpool||0 : 4|
|05.10.19||PL||Liverpool||Leicester||2 : 1|
|30.01.19||PL||Liverpool||Leicester||1 : 1|
|01.09.18||PL||Leicester||Liverpool||1 : 2|