Bayern Munich – Arminia Bielefeld Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bayern Munich 3-3 Arminia Bielefeld
Date: 15.02.2021 | Match at: 20:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 21 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.32 | Bookie: Unibet
- The Bayern Munich behemoth continues to wreak havoc on the Bundesliga, albeit this round they do so with a FIFA Club World Cup trophy in tow – their sixth trophy from the last year alone. They look well on course for their 31st Bundesliga title too, after registering a 75% win rate this campaign (W15, D3, L2), whilst their victory in the previous round means they’ve won their last 39 Bundesliga games in which they led at HT.
- Exceptional upfront as seen by their average of 2.90 goals scored per Bundesliga fixture – their joint-highest average at this stage of a top-flight campaign – the hosts are also unbeaten at home this league season (W7, D2) where that average rises to 3.78, and where they’ve scored in both halves in seven of nine matches.
- Arminia Bielefeld need results to get out of the relegation zone but a 4-1 defeat in the reverse fixture – their eighth HT/FT defeat (from 12) this Bundesliga campaign – means they will probably be on damage control duty here. Two consecutive league defeats where they conceded 3+ goals is worrying form, as they take on a Bayern side that could very well beat the scoring record for a single Bundesliga season (101 goals set by Bayern in 1971/72).
- Just one win on the road this league campaign (W1, D2, L6) and not a single first-half away goal scored spells disaster for Bielefeld. However if Germany’s Fahrstuhlmannschaft (yo-yo club) want to stop bouncing up and down the leagues they have to get results against the big guns – ending a nine-game losing streak at Bayern could be the statement they need.
- Players to watch: Bayern’s Robert Lewandowski has scored in four straight home games, and netted a first-half brace in the reverse. Ritsu Doan scored after HT in that H2H too, and did the same in Bielefeld’s last win.
- Hot streak: There’s been no goalless first half in Bayern’s last 29 Bundesliga games.
|Head-to-head matches: BAYERN MUNICH – ARMINIA BIELEFELD|
|17.10.20||BUN||Arminia Bielefeld||Bayern Munich||1 : 4|
|18.04.09||BUN||Arminia Bielefeld||Bayern Munich||0 : 1|
|01.11.08||BUN||Bayern Munich||Arminia Bielefeld||3 : 1|
|07.05.08||BUN||Bayern Munich||Arminia Bielefeld||2 : 0|
|02.12.07||BUN||Arminia Bielefeld||Bayern Munich||0 : 1|