Levante – Atl. Madrid Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Levante 1-1 Atl. Madrid
Date: 17.02.2021 | Match at: 19:00 | League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 2 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34 | Bookie: Unibet
- Levante have one of the toughest tasks imaginable at present – two fixtures against Atlético Madrid in four days – as they look to avoid their longest winless run in La Liga (LL) football since the beginning of December, as well as a fourth consecutive home league H2H without victory (D1, L2).
- However, they have proven themselves quite capable of causing upsets: in addition to an away victory at Real Madrid in January, Levante boast one of LL’s finest records as a home outsider since the beginning of 2019/20 (W4, D2, L4). They’ve also demonstrated their scoring capacity at home, notching up 2+ goals in six of their last seven LL home fixtures (W4, D2, L1).
- Sitting five points ahead at the top, Atlético’s 11th LL title is looking increasingly likely as they became the first club this league campaign to record eight wins as a travelling favourite (D1, L0) with their fifth consecutive road victory of the campaign last time out. The story of their season – titled “Goals, Goals and More Goals” – continued at Granada as they secured a eighth LL win despite failing to register a clean sheet.
- The margins of their LL victories away from home have been much narrower, with an average winning margin of 1.50 goals on the road compared with 2.33 at home – and with none exceeding more than two goals since the opening matchday. Furthermore, just two of their last six LL away victories were accompanied by HT leads.
- Players to watch: José Morales has registered Levante’s second goal in three of their last four LL home games. Notching up his seventh goalscoring appearance of the current LL season at the weekend, Atlético’s Marcos Llorente also opened the scoring in a third LL 2020/21 fixture.
- Hot stat: Both teams have scored in 16 of the last 20 LL matches featuring either side.
|Head-to-head matches: LEVANTE – ATL. MADRID|
|23.06.20||LL||Levante||Atl. Madrid||0 : 1|
|04.01.20||LL||Atl. Madrid||Levante||2 : 1|
|18.05.19||LL||Levante||Atl. Madrid||2 : 2|
|13.01.19||LL||Atl. Madrid||Levante||1 : 0|
|15.04.18||LL||Atl. Madrid||Levante||3 : 0|