Braga – AS Roma Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Braga 0-2 AS Roma
Date: 18.02.2021 | Match at: 18:55 | League: Europa League – Play Offs – 1/16-finals | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.45 | Bookie: Unibet
- Sporting Braga enter this UEFA Europa League (UEL) knockout clash unbeaten in seven competitive matches (W5, D2) and possessing a decent record against Italian clubs in UEFA tournaments (W4, D2, L1 – outcomes at 90 minutes). Interestingly, the away side on the day scored first in each of their last five competitive fixtures and there have been three red cards for their opponents across their last three games.
- Unbeaten in UEL home fixtures this term (W2, D1) after scoring 2+ goals on each occasion, Braga have also never lost competitively to Italian opposition on home soil (W2, D1). In fact, they’ve only lost one of their last 12 UEL home games (including qualifiers), scoring first in the remaining 11 games (W7, D4).
- Roma, now managed by ex-Braga boss Paulo Fonseca, have won three of their last four competitive matches after scoring 3+ goals in each win, and currently possess a W6, D5, L5 record against Portuguese clubs in UEFA competition. Interestingly, they conceded first in three UEL games this term but still topped their group (W4, D1, L1), emphasising their fighting qualities.
- However, they’ve lost three of their last four Serie A away games and haven’t kept a clean sheet on the road since the end of the UEL group stage (W2, L3). Furthermore, they’re winless in their last three European away matches against Portuguese opposition (D2, L1).
- Players to watch: Ricardo Horta scored in Braga’s last two UEL group games, and his team have won all ten fixtures in which he netted this term – the last three via a 2-1 scoreline. Roma’s Henrikh Mkhitaryan, poised to make his 50th UEL proper appearance, has bagged eight of his 11 competitive club goals this season before HT.
- Hot stat: Roma are undefeated in away legs at this UEL knockout stage (W2, D1) with each match therein witnessing the same HT/FT result.