Brighton – Crystal Palace Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Brighton 1-2 Crystal Palace
Date: 22.02.2021 | Match at: 21:00 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 25 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41 | Bookie: Unibet
- The latest Premier League (PL) edition of the M23 derby is upon us, named after the motorway linking the two areas. Brighton & Hove Albion are currently in the midst of a six-game unbeaten league run (W3, D3), which is their longest in the top-fight since November 1981. Recent matches have hardly been blockbusters though, with eight of their previous nine in the league producing under two goals.
- That has been a consistent theme throughout the Seagulls’ season so far, with only four sides having scored less than their total of 25 goals (1.04 per game). They’ve also managed to net more than 1.5 in just two of their 12 home PL matches so far (W1, D7, L4). Despite this, they have attempted 13+ shots in four of their previous five home league matches.
- Crystal Palace have suffered four defeats in their previous six PL matches (W2, L4) and a majority of their losses have been emphatic. Over half (54.56%) of their league defeats this season have seen them concede 3+ goals, and in each of their previous three league matches, they were down a goal inside the opening ten minutes.
- The good news for Roy Hodgson’s men is that three of their four PL away victories this season have come against sides currently below them in the table. That said, they have recorded just one win across their previous four competitive visits to the Amex Stadium (W1, D1, L2), without more than a single goal scored in each.
- Players to watch: Midfielder Steven Alzate has scored two goals across his previous four competitive appearances with Brighton – both strikes came in the 50th-59th minute segment. In the absence of top scorer and talisman Wilfried Zaha, Palace may hope Luka Milivojević can add to his two H2H goals (both in defeats). Interestingly, 19 of his last 20 goals have been from set pieces.
- Hot stat: Only Leeds have conceded more goals from corners in the PL this season than Crystal Palace (7).
|Head-to-head matches: BRIGHTON – CRYSTAL PALACE|
|18.10.20||PL||Crystal Palace||Brighton||1 : 1|
|29.02.20||PL||Brighton||Crystal Palace||0 : 1|
|16.12.19||PL||Crystal Palace||Brighton||1 : 1|
|09.03.19||PL||Crystal Palace||Brighton||1 : 2|
|04.12.18||PL||Brighton||Crystal Palace||3 : 1|