Tottenham – Wolfsberger AC Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Tottenham 4-0 Wolfsberger AC
Date: 24.02.2021 | Match at: 18:00 | League: Europa League – Play Offs – 1/16-finals | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.48 | Bookie: Unibet
- They may be stumbling domestically, but Tottenham’s 4-1 win in the first leg put them just three goals away from becoming the first-ever English team to score 100 goals in the UEFA Europa League (UEL). Progress now looks somewhat guaranteed, especially as they’ve won all 22 previous UEFA ties in which they won a first leg on the road.
- Although sporting disappointing four-game Premier League home form (W1, D1, L2), there’s welcome news for Spurs fans as their team have won ‘to nil’ in their three previous European home games vs Austrian opposition, and did the same in all three UEL group stage home games this term as well – two of which saw the hosts lead at HT.
- Wolfsberger AC’s defeat in the first leg didn’t surprise many, especially as it was held at a neutral venue, however it did add to a current run of five competitive matches in which the Austrians have conceded before HT (W2, D1, L2 – 90 minutes only). If there’s any consolation from that first-leg defeat it may be that it’s the only UEL loss of eight in the club’s history in which they got on the scoresheet.
- A 50% win-rate in UEL away matches (W4, D1, L3) will give the visitors’ more optimistic fans something to cling on to, as will just one loss from their previous five domestic away matches (W3, D1, L1 – 90 minutes). They netted a first-half opener in three of those games, and have scored before the 25th minute in three of their previous four UEL road trips too, so could spring an early surprise.
- Players to watch: Tottenham’s Son Heung-min has scored in all three matches against Austrian opposition this season, twice netting after HT. Wolfsberger AC’s Michael Liendl also scored in the first leg, and netted a UEL away hat-trick earlier in the season.
- Hot stat: Just one of Tottenham’s last 19 games was goalless at HT.
|Head-to-head matches: TOTTENHAM – WOLFSBERGER AC|
|18.02.21||EL||Wolfsberger AC||Tottenham||1 : 4|