Derby – Nottingham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Derby 1-1 Nottingham
Date: 26.02.2021 | Match at: 20:45 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 33 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.55 | Bookie: Unibet
- There may have been 131 competitive H2Hs between these East Midlands rivals since 1892/93 (DER: W49, D33, L49), but this looks to be one of the closest matched ‘El Cloughicos’ in recent times. Currently clear of the red zone, if Derby County can overturn a six-game H2H winless Championship run (D4, L2) the ‘Rams’ will vault their rivals in the league and build on their impressive eight-game form (W6, L2).
- Following a wooly start to the season, Derby have scored first within 25 minutes to win at HT/FT in four consecutive games here. Keeping six shutouts from eight matches at Pride Park under Wayne Rooney’s tenure, Derby are back in business, but have lost by a one-goal margin in five competitive matches here this term – twice under Rooney.
- Nottingham Forest have turned over a new leaf themselves after settling into boss Chris Hughton’s vision. They’ve now lost just one of their last seven Championship games (W4, D2, L1), and whilst they’ve won back-to-back matches 1-0, Forest’s average of just 0.84 goals scored per league fixture this term will be a little worrying.
- Although they haven’t won here since January 2015, the ‘Tricky Trees’ have drawn their last two trips down the A52 and have witnessed an average of 2.13 match goals per H2H from their last 15 league visits here (W2, D5, L8). However the 1-1 draw in the last H2H at Derby was just the fifth time both teams have scored across those 15 meetings.
- Players to watch: Derby’s Martyn Waghorn bagged a second-half goal last time out and netted a peach of a free-kick, in off the bar, in the reverse fixture for his fourth career H2H strike. However, the experienced Glenn Murray has three career H2H goals and has netted two goals in six appearances for Forest.
- Hot stat: Beware! Another taut H2H could await as their last seven league meetings each produced under 2.5 match goals.
|Head-to-head matches: DERBY – NOTTINGHAM|
|23.10.20||CHA||Nottingham||Derby||1 : 1|
|04.07.20||CHA||Derby||Nottingham||1 : 1|
|09.11.19||CHA||Nottingham||Derby||1 : 0|
|27.08.19||EFL||Nottingham||Derby||3 : 0|
|25.02.19||CHA||Nottingham||Derby||1 : 0|
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Derby 1-1 Nottingham Predictions and Betting Tips 26.02.2021"