Bournemouth – Watford Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bournemouth 1-0 Watford
Date: 27.02.2021 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 33 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.37 | Bookie: Unibet
- Bournemouth’s defeat to Cardiff City saw them drop out of the top six for the first time this Championship season after recording a second straight loss by a 2-1 scoreline, and third consecutive match in which they netted exactly once. If the ‘Cherries’ are going to reclaim their play-off place it may come down to how they perform in the second period, as 28 (60.87%) of their 46 goals this term came after HT, and they’ve only lost seven second halves (W14, D11).
- At home their league fixtures (W9, D3, L4) have witnessed an entertaining average of 2.69 goals per game, and curiously, each of their last six Championship home games produced an odd number of goals.
- Watford, meanwhile, strengthened their promotion credentials with a 3-2 win over Blackburn which extended their winning streak to four games. A top-two finish is still within reach, and they’ll take even more confidence from going unbeaten in four competitive H2Hs (W1, D3), three of which saw Watford net a first-half opener – including the reverse fixture.
- Unbeaten in five road matches (W3, D2), the ‘Hornets’ have made themselves hard to beat when playing away, and all five of their league away victories this term came via a one-goal margin. Often profiting from a good start, they’ve scored first in their last four Championship away games that produced goals (W3, L1).
- Players to watch: Shane Long ended a barren run by scoring between the 65th and 70th minute in both of Bournemouth’s last two games. However João Pedro might be more likely to score first as he’s netted in Watford’s last two away league fixtures, both times between the 20th and 55th minute.
- Hot stat: Ahead of the round, no team has scored more penalties this Championship campaign than Watford (nine), and all three converted away from home came across their last eight road games.
|Head-to-head matches: BOURNEMOUTH – WATFORD|
|24.10.20||CHA||Watford||Bournemouth||1 : 1|
|12.01.20||PL||Bournemouth||Watford||0 : 3|
|26.10.19||PL||Watford||Bournemouth||0 : 0|
|02.01.19||PL||Bournemouth||Watford||3 : 3|
|06.10.18||PL||Watford||Bournemouth||0 : 4|