Crystal Palace – Fulham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Crystal Palace 0-0 Fulham
Date: 28.02.2021 | Match at: 13:00 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 26 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.46 | Bookie: Unibet
- Although they loiter down in 13th, Crystal Palace have never picked up more than their current haul of 32 points after 25 games in any of their previous Premier League (PL) campaigns. This is despite having one of the PL’s worst defensive records, with only West Brom conceding more goals ahead of this gameweek than Palace’s total of 43 (1.72 per game).
- On the subject of bad defending, there’s been a fair few poor displays at home in recent times for Roy Hodgson’s men. In fact, they’ve conceded 3+ goals in half of their previous six PL home matches (W2, D1, L3), whilst four of their previous six goals conceded here have arrived inside the opening 30 minutes.
- It seems Fulham might not be the lost cause everyone expected, having tasted defeat in only one of their previous seven PL matches (W2, D4). Those two victories arrived in their three most recent games, and are as many as they’d won in their previous 24 in the competition. Whilst not big scorers they are improving defensively, which has made for tight football. Subsequently, just two of their previous 15 PL fixtures have produced over 2.5 goals.
- Scott Parker’s side have a good record vs teams in and around them with Palace being the only side from the current bottom eight to defeat them (W2, D7). They’re also undefeated in six straight PL away matches (W1, D5) and opened the scoring in the previous three.
- Players to watch: Two of Eberechi Eze’s three league strikes this season have come in his previous four PL home appearances for Palace. Ademola Lookman has been directly involved in more PL goals than any other Fulham player this season (four goals, three assists).
- Hot stat: Fulham’s average of 12.8 fouls per game is the division’s highest, and their tally of 46 yellow cards (1.84 on average) is the second highest.
|Head-to-head matches: CRYSTAL PALACE – FULHAM|
|24.10.20||PL||Fulham||Crystal Palace||1 : 2|
|02.02.19||PL||Crystal Palace||Fulham||2 : 0|
|11.08.18||PL||Fulham||Crystal Palace||0 : 2|
|30.07.16||CF||Fulham||Crystal Palace||3 : 1|
|01.08.15||CF||Fulham||Crystal Palace||1 : 1|