Norwich – Brentford Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Norwich 1-0 Brentford
Date: 03.03.2021 | Match at: 18:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 34 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.32 | Bookie: Unibet
- Enjoying a five-game winning streak, Norwich City have extended their lead at the top and look worth their place after winning by 2+ goals in four of those victories. Scoring first in all five, the ‘Canaries’ have now struck the opener in 21 (63.64%) league matches (W19, D2) this term, scoring 57.14% of their opening goals within 30 minutes.
- Beaten just once at home this season, Norwich look sharp and won 1-0 in their last match here – their sixth win ‘to nil’ from 16 home league games this season, and eighth fixture here to finish by a one-goal margin (W7, L1). In fact, Norwich’s fine defensive work has seen them keep a clean sheet in five of their last seven outings at Carrow Road.
- Second-placed Brentford are baying for Norwich’s first-place berth but remain seven points behind their hosts. They ended a recent three-game losing run with two straight wins but despite impressive season form that’s seen them score in both halves in 30.30% of their Championship games, the ‘Bees’ look shaken after conceding the opener in three of their previous five fixtures.
- Brentford conceded during both halves in their last away game, and have now lost two away trips on the trot. There’s no doubt the Bees have it in them to sting Norwich here after scoring an average of 1.69 goals per Championship away game, whilst grabbing the first goal in a little under half of their road trips (W5, D1, L1).
- Players to watch: Norwich’s 18-goal Teemu Pukki has scored in his last five appearances and has been first goalscorer for four matches on the spin. Looking to outdo him here is Brentford’s 25-goal Ivan Toney who scored a second-half strike last time out, and netted a first-half opener in the reverse fixture.
- Hot stat: Just one of the last eight H2Hs featured a HT draw.
|Head-to-head matches: NORWICH – BRENTFORD|
|27.10.20||CHA||Brentford||Norwich||1 : 1|
|24.07.19||CF||Norwich||Brentford||1 : 3|
|01.01.19||CHA||Brentford||Norwich||1 : 1|
|27.10.18||CHA||Norwich||Brentford||1 : 0|
|27.01.18||CHA||Brentford||Norwich||0 : 1|
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Norwich 1-0 Brentford Predictions and Betting Tips 03.03.2021"