Watford – Nottingham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Watford 1-0 Nottingham
Date: 06.03.2021 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 35 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.49 | Bookie: Unibet
- With just goal difference separating Watford from the second automatic promotion spot, the ‘Hornets’ will now hope to capitalise on their favourites tag here after winning five of their last six Championship matches. They comfortably won 2-0 in midweek in what was manager Xisco’s sixth win ‘to nil’ since his arrival, and the third match from their last six to see goals in both halves.
- In fact, five of their wins ‘to nil’ under XIsco came at home, and since his Boxing Day debut, Watford have scored first in every home game (W6, L1). The quick-starting hosts have also netted five goals within 25 minutes across their last three home outings.
- Whilst Nottingham Forest boss Chris Hughton has amassed a career average 1.73 points per match against Watford, he’s cheered just one goal from his last six career H2Hs – not the form Forest need after a 1-0 Tuesday loss! However with just one of their last six league games seeing both teams score, and each witnessing under 2.5 goals, Forest can stymie or be stymied (W2, D2, L2).
- Forest could still snag points here after losing just one of their last eight Championship trips (W4, D3, L1), and netting first in three of the previous four. Also hinting at Forest causing problems is the six away league goals they’ve scored, and zero they’ve conceded, inside the 61st-75th minute period – just one side has scored more during this phase of play.
- Players to watch: After scoring in both halves during midweek, Watford’s veteran striker Andre Gray will look to add to his two career H2H goals. Also hunting a goal will be Forest’s two-goal Glenn Murray who has ample H2H experience to add to his one career strike (W5, D5, L2).
- Hot stat: Hughton has drawn his last two career H2H matchups, and his last two trips to Vicarage Road, whilst six of Forest’s last ten visits here also ended in stalemate.
|Head-to-head matches: WATFORD – NOTTINGHAM|
|02.12.20||CHA||Nottingham||Watford||0 : 0|
|30.01.16||FAC||Nottingham||Watford||0 : 1|
|15.04.15||CHA||Nottingham||Watford||1 : 3|
|21.10.14||CHA||Watford||Nottingham||2 : 2|
|30.01.14||CHA||Nottingham||Watford||4 : 2|