AS Roma – Genoa Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
AS Roma 1-0 Genoa
Date: 07.03.2021 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 26 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.52 | Bookie: Unibet
- Top-four chasers Roma beat Fiorentina 2-1 in midweek to continue their recent inconsistent run of alternating Serie A (SA) results (W2, D1, L2). A good start appears crucial as each of their previous ten top-flight matches won/lost have been won by the team that opened the scoring. What’s more, Roma have claimed victory in a joint-second league high ten matches when leading at HT.
- A 2-1 loss to AC Milan in their last home SA outing marked Roma‘s first top-flight defeat here this term and consequently cost them top spot in the ‘home table‘. However, their record in home league matches is still impressive (W9, D3, L1), with a joint-league high of seven HT/FT wins. Furthermore, each of their last seven competitive home outings have featured over 2.5 match goals.
- Genoa have lost only one of their last nine SA matches (W4, D4), registering 59.26% (16) of their 27 seasonal points during this run. However, the ‘Rossoblù‘ are winless in four top-flight matches now (D3, L1), conceding beyond the hour mark in the last three.
- The visitors have also won just once in their previous five top-flight away matches (D2, L2), worryingly failing to score in three of the last four. It possibly comes as a little surprise then that Genoa have scored a league-low eight away SA goals this term, although half of those have at least arrived in their last five such matches.
- Players to watch: Leonardo Spinazzola has contributed to four competitive goals (1 goal, 3 assists) in the last four Roma matches that saw them find the net, scoring the opener last time out. Another defender, Davide Zappacosta, also opened the scoring for Genoa in midweek, with two of his three contributions this SA season arriving before the break.
- Hot stat: Roma have won 13 of the last 14 home SA H2Hs (D1), with three of the last four witnessing both teams hit the net before the break.
|Head-to-head matches: AS ROMA – GENOA|
|08.11.20||SA||Genoa||AS Roma||1 : 3|
|19.01.20||SA||Genoa||AS Roma||1 : 3|
|25.08.19||SA||AS Roma||Genoa||3 : 3|
|05.05.19||SA||Genoa||AS Roma||1 : 1|
|16.12.18||SA||AS Roma||Genoa||3 : 2|