Blackburn – Swansea Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Blackburn 1-1 Swansea
Date: 09.03.2021 | Match at: 19:00 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 25 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41 | Bookie: Unibet
- Following a shocking seven-game winless run that all but ended their play-off hopes (D1, L6), Blackburn Rovers overturned the odds with a 2-0 victory at Millwall last time out. The hosts have still conceded the opening goal in six of their last eight league games, but it isn’t all gloom, as each loss in that winless run was settled with just a single goal margin.
- The hosts possess a respectable 40% win-rate as home league favourites (W6, D5, L4) – albeit with just one win from the last five applicable games here (W1, D3, L1). Blackburn have also seen a league-high portion of their home league games end with both teams scoring (68.75%).
- Swansea City remain in pursuit of the automatic promotion places, which they will break into if they can win this game in hand. Interestingly though, the team scoring first has gone on to lose in two of Swansea’s last three games, and the ‘Swans’ themselves boast a 50% W/D rate when conceding the opener in league games (W2, D4, L6).
- The visitors have avoided defeat in five of seven away league games entered as outsiders so far this term (W3, D2, L2). Swansea also seek a first ever league double following their victory in the reverse H2H, but have won just one of their 20 all-time competitive visits here (W1, D4, L15), with those games averaging 3.55 total goals per-match.
- Players to watch: Scoring in his only prior start vs Swansea as a Blackburn player, Sam Gallagher marked his return from injury with a goal in the Millwall win. Meanwhile, Swansea top-scorer André Ayew (13 goals) has four goals from his last three games, including one in both halves of their last-gasp 2-1 victory last time out.
- Hot stat: Blackburn manager Tony Mowbray is yet to beat Swansea after eight personal H2Hs (D3, L5) – both teams scored in five of the last seven.
|Head-to-head matches: BLACKBURN – SWANSEA|
|31.10.20||CHA||Swansea||Blackburn||2 : 0|
|29.02.20||CHA||Blackburn||Swansea||2 : 2|
|11.12.19||CHA||Swansea||Blackburn||1 : 1|
|05.05.19||CHA||Blackburn||Swansea||2 : 2|
|23.10.18||CHA||Swansea||Blackburn||3 : 1|