Dynamo Kyiv – Villarreal Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Dynamo Kyiv 0-2 Villarreal
Date: 11.03.2021 | Match at: 18:55 | League: Europa League – Play Offs – 1/8-finals | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.43 | Bookie: Unibet
- Dynamo Kiev are unbeaten in competitive matches this calendar year (W4, D3 – 90 min only), but have a mountain to climb in this UEFA Europa League (UEL) tie. The hosts are winless in 16 UEFA games against Spanish sides (D7, L9), with 12 of those witnessing Dynamo concede 2+ goals – which was also the case in five of eight UEFA fixtures this season, excluding qualifiers.
- Slow starts have been a consistent theme as Dynamo failed to score before HT in seven of those eight fixtures, with five goalless at the break. Home form is better though, with Dynamo losing just one of their last six UEL home games in the competition proper (W2, D3, L1).
- Enjoying their fifth UEL round of 16 fixture, and looking for a fourth progression, Villarreal are favourites here and for a reason considering their unbeaten H2H record (W1, D1) and undefeated UEL campaign so far (W7, D1 – includes a walkover). With five of those games witnessing goals before HT, first-half action looks a distinct possibility here.
- Concerns stem from their recent form, though, as Villarreal have won just twice across their last nine competitive games (W2, D4, L3 – 90 min only) including two straight losses. Villarreal have also won just once from their last five competitive road trips (W1, D3, L1) although their corresponding UEL away form looks good over their last ten such matches in the tournament proper (W5, D4, L1).
- Players to watch: Dynamo’s Vitaliy Buyalskyi scored in both legs in the last knockout round, both times netting the opener. Villarreal’s biggest threat could be Paco Alcácer who’s netted their last goal in two of his three UEL scoring games.
- Hot stat: The team scoring first hasn’t lost any of Dynamo’s UEL home matches since September 2017 (W7, D6 – group stage to final).