Luton – Swansea Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Luton 0-1 Swansea
Date: 13.03.2021 | Match at: 13:15 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 36 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.45 | Bookie: Unibet
- Luton Town’s two-game winning run came to a predictable end last time out, as league-leaders Norwich condemned them to a 14th loss of the Championship campaign, 13 of which came ‘to nil’. That 3-0 defeat at Norwich did buck one trend though, as 70.59% of Luton’s Championship fixtures have actually witnessed under 2.5 goals, and subsequently just under half (41.18%) of their matches have featured a goalless first half.
- They face another Premier League chasing opponent here, but Luton’s 75% undefeated rate at home this Championship campaign indicates they could cause problems (W6, D6, L4). In fact the ‘Hatters’ have scored 71.43% of their league goals at home, and have won every home league game in which they scored multiple goals.
- Top-two chasing Swansea City dropped points in their last game, but eight Championship wins this calendar year shows they have momentum (W8, D2, L2). Although they’ve kept just four Championship clean sheets in 2021, the ‘Swans’ have registered a joint-league high 17 clean sheets this campaign. However even when they concede they’re a danger, as Swansea have managed to retrieve points in a majority of the Championship matches in which they’ve gone 1-0 down (W2, D5, L5).
- Swansea also have an excellent record when scoring first this Championship away campaign (W7, D1), and have won four of their last six such road trips (W4, D1, L1). Impressively, five of Swansea’s eight Championship away wins have come by a two-goal margin, including four via a 2-0 scoreline.
- Players to watch: Luton’s James Collins has scored the opener in four of his five Championship scoring games, whilst opponent André Ayew is one of the division’s in-form players after netting five of Swansea’s last six Championship goals – he also scored the game’s last goal in the reverse fixture.
- Hot stat: Luton have failed to score before HT in ten of their last 12 Championship matches.
|Head-to-head matches: LUTON – SWANSEA|
|05.12.20||CHA||Swansea||Luton||2 : 0|
|27.06.20||CHA||Swansea||Luton||0 : 1|
|21.12.19||CHA||Luton||Swansea||0 : 1|
|22.02.08||LO||Swansea||Luton||1 : 0|
|12.01.08||LO||Luton||Swansea||1 : 3|