Derby – Brentford Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Derby 2-2 Brentford
Date: 16.03.2021 | Match at: 20:00 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 37 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.44 | Bookie: Unibet
- Whilst Derby County have climbed out of the relegation zone under new manager Wayne Rooney (W6, D2, L6), they are winless for five games with four of the five seeing them fail to even score. In addition, five of Derby’s last six matches saw under 2.5 goals, as well as the reverse H2H which ended 0-0.
- To worsen matters for the hosts, the ‘Rams’ have conceded a first-half opening goal for two home games on the trot (D1, L1). Yet that aside, Derby haven’t lost when scoring first at home this season in league-action (W5, D3), and have scored 87.5% of such eight opening goals in the first half, and by extension, haven’t lost a match here when leading at the HT break (W5, D2).
- Firm favourites to make the play-offs, Brentford are otherwise dithering in and out of the automatic promotion spots and need a win here to keep in the top-two race. However, after winning ten league matches this term by two or more goals, the ‘Bees’ are seemingly treading a fine-line of late, as their last two matches have each ended 1-0 (W1, L1).
- Whilst Brentford’s last three visits to Derby have averaged 3.67 match goals, the Bees’ last three league awaydays each finished with under 2.50 match goals scored. All this considered, neutral supporters may consider this fixture a difficult one to predict given Brentford’s close overall competitive H2H record since 1935 (W12, D10, L15).
- Players to watch: Colin Kazim-Richards leads the way for the ‘Rams’ with seven league goals thus far, five of which came at Pride Park! Busy Bee Ivan Toney (BRE) has, however, netted 26 league goals this term, and netted his sixth game-winning goal with a first-half penalty last time out.
- Hot stat: Both teams have scored in 62.16% of the last 37 competitive H2H matches.
|Head-to-head matches: DERBY – BRENTFORD|
|09.12.20||CHA||Brentford||Derby||0 : 0|
|26.08.20||CF||Brentford||Derby||3 : 0|
|11.07.20||CHA||Derby||Brentford||1 : 3|
|31.08.19||CHA||Brentford||Derby||3 : 0|
|06.04.19||CHA||Brentford||Derby||3 : 3|