D. Zagreb – Tottenham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
D. Zagreb 2-0 Tottenham
Date: 18.03.2021 | Match at: 18:55 | League: Europa League – Play Offs – 1/8-finals | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30 | Bookie: Unibet
- A 2-0 defeat in the first leg must have felt unusual for Croatian champions Dinamo Zagreb, who have won five of their previous six games ‘to nil’, and registered six clean sheets from their eight UEFA Europa League (UEL) games prior. Still, a 2-0 deficit is not impossible to overcome, and Zagreb are unbeaten in 15 of their last 16 European home games (W11, D4, L1), albeit the sole loss was to English opposition (Manchester City).
- Six consecutive home wins ‘to nil’ – and four HT leads – across all competitions is formidable form to take into this clash, and whilst only one was in the UEL (1-0 vs Krasnodar) that will give them a morale boost as they attempt to overturn a 2-0 defeat in a European away first leg for the first time since 1964/65.
- Morale will have certainly taken a dent in the Tottenham Hotspur camp as they lost 2-1 in the North London derby at the weekend, a defeat that ended their own five-game winning run. However history is firmly on the side of Spurs when it comes to taking a first-leg lead into European action, as Tottenham have progressed from 18 of the previous 20 UEFA ties that they won the first leg at home.
- They’ve also netted 3+ goals in their previous three UEL away games (W2, D1), scoring in both halves in each, and grabbing the opener by the 15th minute in two. There could be another early opener here considering Tottenham’s last 15 competitive away games all featured at least one first-half goal.
- Players to watch: Mislav Oršić scored a brace in Zagreb’s last game, and netted the opener in their previous UEL home match. Harry Kane scored either side of HT in the first leg, his second brace across Tottenham’s last three games.
- Hot streak: Tottenham have scored in or after the 70th minute in six consecutive UEL games.
|Head-to-head matches: D. ZAGREB – TOTTENHAM|
|11.03.21||EL||Tottenham||D. Zagreb||2 : 0|
|06.11.08||EL||Tottenham||D. Zagreb||4 : 0|