Arminia Bielefeld – RB Leipzig Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Arminia Bielefeld 0-1 RB Leipzig
Date: 19.03.2021 | Match at: 20:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 26 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.53 | Bookie: Unibet
- A shock 2-1 win at Bayer Leverkusen last time out hauled Arminia Bielefeld out of the drop zone for the first time since matchday 18, but they must now face Bundesliga giants again as title-chasing RB Leipzig come to town. With the division’s second-worst tally of defeats (W6, D4, L15) and the second-worst attack (0.8 goals scored per match), claiming a second win of the season against top six opposition looks a tough ask for the hosts.
- Bielefeld are winless in four home games (D1, L3) after failing to score in the last three, which is no surprise considering their misfiring attack. Their home games appear to follow a simple rule: the team that scores first wins, which has been the case in all 12 home league fixtures that didn’t end in a goalless draw (W4, L8).
- Unbeaten in Bundesliga games played on a Friday, notching up a league-high win-rate of 81.81% when playing on this day (W9, D2), Leipzig look set to continue that considering their seven-game unbeaten league run (W6, D1) – the division’s current longest such streak. Across that run they kept a clean sheet in four wins, and never conceded between the 20th and 60th minute.
- The visitors have won their last three Bundesliga away games 3-0, but are yet to win four consecutive away league matches this term. Interestingly, when keeping a clean sheet on the road this Bundesliga season Leipzig have always won (W6), but the most they’ve managed when conceding is a point (D4, L2).
- Players to watch: Fabian Klos scored a second-half consolation goal in the reverse fixture, yet his other two goalscoring league games saw Bielefeld win ‘to nil’. Meanwhile, Emil Forsberg has scored in Leipzig’s last two league games – his last four Bundesliga goals have now arrived in the second half.
- Hot stat: Leipzig are yet to lose against newly-promoted teams in the Bundesliga, winning 15 of 18 such games.
|Head-to-head matches: ARMINIA BIELEFELD – RB LEIPZIG|
|28.11.20||BUN||RB Leipzig||Arminia Bielefeld||2 : 1|
|29.04.16||2BUN||RB Leipzig||Arminia Bielefeld||1 : 1|
|21.11.15||2BUN||Arminia Bielefeld||RB Leipzig||0 : 1|