Brentford – Nottingham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Brentford 1-1 Nottingham
Date: 20.03.2021 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 38 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41 | Bookie: Unibet
- Brentford are slipping off the automatic promotion pace at the wrong time, picking up four points from the last nine available after giving up a 2-0 HT lead to draw 2-2 in midweek. That was unusual as it’s typically been the ‘Bees’ who have inflicted second-half damage, securing a joint-league high ten wins after a drawn first half, and scoring a league-best 37 goals after HT (1.03 on average per fixture).
- Just two defeats at home this Championship campaign (W10, D5, L2), and an average of 2.0 goals scored per match, has Brentford starting as comfortable favourites here. However the fact they’ve conceded 2+ goals in four of their previous six competitive home matches is concerning, albeit less so considering Brentford have picked up a league-high average of 2.0 points when conceding first at home this season (W3, D1, L1).
- They may have little to worry about though, as an out-of-form Nottingham Forest side slipping down the table travel to London after failing to score over 1.5 goals in nine consecutive games (W2, D3, L4). Subsequently they’re one of the division’s lowest scorers averaging just 0.78 goals per Championship match, and as such, have only claimed three points from a possible 39 when trailing at HT this campaign (D3, L10).
- A 50% loss rate on the road this league season (W5, D4, L9) doesn’t bode well, nor does the fact that five of Forest’s nine defeats saw them go in level at HT – good news for this strong second-half Brentford side.
- Players to watch: Ivan Toney has scored the opener within ten minutes in Brentford’s last two games – the Championship’s top scorer netted in the reverse fixture too. Forest have struggled for goals and their only player to score across the last five rounds is January signing James Garner!
- Hot streak: The opening goal has been scored by the 30th minute in Brentford’s last 12 games.
|Head-to-head matches: BRENTFORD – NOTTINGHAM|
|12.12.20||CHA||Nottingham||Brentford||1 : 3|
|28.01.20||CHA||Brentford||Nottingham||0 : 1|
|05.10.19||CHA||Nottingham||Brentford||1 : 0|
|09.02.19||CHA||Nottingham||Brentford||2 : 1|
|01.09.18||CHA||Brentford||Nottingham||2 : 1|