Verona – Atalanta Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Verona 0-2 Atalanta
Date: 21.03.2021 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 28 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.49 | Bookie: Unibet
- Consecutive Serie A (SA) losses have all-but ended Hellas Verona’s European hopes, although a top-half finish is firmly within their grasp. ‘Betting-slip wreckers’ this season, Verona are unbeaten in seven of their ten top-flight clashes with a current top-seven side (W4, D3, L3), including a surprising 2-0 win in the reverse fixture.
- Verona have won just six of their 13 home SA matches (D3, L4), but three of their four losses have come against teams that are currently better positioned. Each of their losses here this season saw Verona concede first, whilst they trailed at HT in three. They have, however, won four home matches that stood level at HT – the second-best such return in SA.
- Atalanta were eliminated from the UEFA Champions League in midweek and are now fully focused on their third consecutive top-fourth finish. In good domestic form, ‘La Dea’ have won five of their last six SA matches (L1), netting the opener in all those wins. However, they led at HT during this run just once, scoring 58.73% of their 63 top-flight goals after the break.
- Consecutive road defeats for Atalanta – including that 3-1 loss to Madrid – snapped a run of 13 unbeaten competitive away outings, but they haven’t lost three straight away matches since January 2016. Scoring first could provide the path to victory, with Atalanta winning six of seven (D1) away SA games when doing so. What’s more, with six HT/FT wins on their travels, this game could be over by the break.
- Players to watch: Mattia Zaccagni has scored five SA goals for Verona this term, with four arriving beyond the hour mark. Similarly, Luis Muriel has netted five goals across his previous eight competitive outings, with all coming after the break.
- Hot stat: Atalanta have opened the scoring in 13 of their 15 SA wins this term.
|Head-to-head matches: VERONA – ATALANTA|
|28.11.20||SA||Atalanta||Verona||0 : 2|
|18.07.20||SA||Verona||Atalanta||1 : 1|
|07.12.19||SA||Atalanta||Verona||3 : 2|
|18.03.18||SA||Verona||Atalanta||0 : 5|
|25.10.17||SA||Atalanta||Verona||3 : 0|