Israel – Denmark Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Israel 0-2 Denmark
Date: 25.03.2021 | Match at: 18:00 | League: World Cup – Qualification | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40 | Bookie: Unibet
- It’s been over half a century since Israel last featured in a World Cup, and after finishing either third or fourth in their previous six World Cup Qualifying (WCQ) campaigns, they’ll be desperate to make the step up and get back on international football’s biggest stage. However, after winning just three of their last 14 fixtures, and losing all three vs nations ranked inside FIFA’s top 25 during that time, it’s little surprise Israel (#87) start as outsiders against Denmark (#12) here.
- They should manage to get on the scoresheet though, after netting in ten straight competitive home matches (W5, D3, L2) – a vast improvement on the three defeats ‘to nil’ Israel suffered in their previous three WCQ home games. However, they’ve also endured such a result in three of the last four H2Hs at all venues, losing all four by a 2+ goal margin.
- A 4-2 defeat to number one ranked nation Belgium last November ended Denmark’s five-game winning run (four that saw the Danes lead at HT), but they should be confident of getting their WCQ campaign off to a winning start here, as they seek a second consecutive appearance at a World Cup finals after making the Round of 16 in 2018.
- An 80% unbeaten rate in their last WCQ group (W6, D2, L2) alongside an average of 2.0 goals scored per match will only increase Denmark’s confidence, as will losing only one of their nine competitive away outings since the end of the 2018 World Cup (W4, D4, L1), a period that saw Denmark concede the opener just twice.
- Players to watch: Eran Zahavi has scored three goals across Israel’s last two home games vs top 25 ranked nations. Meanwhile, Christian Eriksen has scored in Denmark’s last three away victories, netting four goals from the 30th to the 50th minute.
- Hot stat: Only one of Israel’s last 12 games was goalless at HT.
|Head-to-head matches: ISRAEL – DENMARK|
|01.03.06||FI||Israel||Denmark||0 : 2|
|17.04.02||FI||Denmark||Israel||3 : 1|
|17.11.99||EUR||Denmark||Israel||3 : 0|
|13.11.99||EUR||Israel||Denmark||0 : 5|