Bristol City – Stoke Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bristol City 0-2 Stoke
Date: 02.04.2021 | Match at: 15:00 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 39 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.45 | Bookie: Unibet
- Although winning just one of their last five games, Bristol City could match their opponents’ points tally with a victory here. However, whilst the ‘Robins’ have scored an average of 1.75 goals per fixture across the last four H2Hs, they’ll not achieve a goal in both halves like they did in the reverse fixture (2-0) if they can’t shake off a two-game goalless glut and a pitiful average of 1.03 goals scored per Championship outing this term.
- It could be fight-or-flight for the ‘Robins’ after just two of their 23 competitive home matches this season ended in a draw. However, as they’ve lost six home games on the trot, conceding exactly two goals in five of these defeats, it’s been mostly disappointing of late for Bristol at Ashton Gate. Moreover, with eight of the last 11 goals they’ve conceded at home arriving in the first half, Bristol need to improve their starts.
- Unbeaten in two games after a 1-0 victory last time out, Stoke City are long shots for a play-off place considering the ten-point gap between themselves and the top six, and they need to craft a convincing win here. Unconvincingly however, the ‘Potters’ possess a four-game winless H2H run (D1, L3) and haven’t scored over 1.5 goals in six straight meetings.
- Winless in 11 straight away matches, Stoke not only drew seven of those, but also witnessed a 1-1 in their last visit to Bristol. Further pointing to a potentially low-scoring affair is the fact Stoke have nabbed just one goal across their last four away matches.
- Players to watch: Whilst Bristol’s eight-goal Nahki Wells hasn’t scored for five games; he scored on the stroke of HT in the reverse fixture. Stoke’s Jacob Brown, meanwhile, netted his third goal of the season last time out and will probe this rickety Bristol defence.
- Hot stat: Just two of the last 11 H2Hs produced over 2.5 goals!
|Head-to-head matches: BRISTOL CITY – STOKE|
|20.09.20||CHA||Stoke||Bristol City||0 : 2|
|15.07.20||CHA||Bristol City||Stoke||1 : 1|
|14.09.19||CHA||Stoke||Bristol City||1 : 2|
|01.01.19||CHA||Stoke||Bristol City||0 : 2|
|27.10.18||CHA||Bristol City||Stoke||0 : 1|