Monaco – Metz Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Monaco 4-0 Metz
Date: 03.04.2021 | Match at: 12:00 | League: FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 31 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.49 | Bookie: Unibet
- Sitting just outside the Ligue 1 (L1) top three, Monaco are in exceptional form after losing only one of their last 15 league matches (W11, D3), whilst keeping a first-half clean sheet in the previous five. A 4-0 win last time out continued a recent trend too, as their previous five L1 games have now witnessed at least one side fail to score, emphasising the importance of scoring first.
- Having picked up an average of 2.13 points per L1 home game ahead of this round (W9, D5, L1), the hosts enter this game as the division’s best home side. Strong second-half performances have been Monaco’s speciality, with ‘Les Monégasques’ winning a joint-league best nine second halves at home so far (2H: W9, D5, L1).
- Mid-table Metz saw their winless run stretched to three top-flight matches after a 3-1 home loss to Rennes last time out (D1, L2), a streak that saw them trail at HT on each occasion. That defeat continued a recent trend though, as all but one of Metz’ last seven league fixtures have witnessed the opening goal scored within 20 minutes.
- If the visitors score at least two goals here, it would be the first time ever that any Metz side has netted over 1.5 goals in four consecutive L1 road trips! Even if they concede first, they should have sufficient character to recover as they’ve rescued a league-best one point on average when conceding the opener away this campaign (W2, D3, L4).
- Players to watch: Stevan Jovetić has scored one goal in three of Monaco’s previous six L1 home matches, all of which came after the 75th minute. For the visitors, Thomas Delaine has found the net in three of his last four L1 starts – he was Metz’ first scorer on two occasions.
- Hot streak: The previous three L1 H2Hs have seen the away side on the day receive one red card in the 30-50 minute period.
|Head-to-head matches: MONACO – METZ|
|30.08.20||L1||Metz||Monaco||0 : 1|
|17.08.19||L1||Metz||Monaco||3 : 0|
|22.01.19||CDF||Monaco||Metz||1 : 3|
|21.01.18||L1||Monaco||Metz||3 : 1|
|18.08.17||L1||Metz||Monaco||0 : 1|