Blackburn – Bournemouth Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Blackburn 0-2 Bournemouth
Date: 05.04.2021 | Match at: 15:00 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 40 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38 | Bookie: Unibet
- Sitting 15th after conceding an average of 1.10 goals per league fixture, Blackburn Rovers look very vulnerable to a spring ‘death spiral’. Their recent woes continued with a 1-0 defeat to relegation-bound Wycombe Wanderers, and in turn, ‘Rovers’ are winless in five Championship matches (D3, L2), having only scored 2+ goals in one of their last eight league games.
- Worryingly for them, Blackburn haven’t won a home league game in six attempts (D3, L3), and are yet to win a 2020/21 Championship home fixture in which they’ve been pre-match outsiders (D1, L2). However, Blackburn will hope to benefit from a recent trend, where three of the last four competitive H2Hs have seen the home side on the day prevail via a 3-2 scoreline. Curiously, all three such games witnessed scoring after the 80th minute.
- Combined with other results, Bournemouth’s 3-1 win on Good Friday drastically boosted their promotion hopes. The ‘Cherries’ have now scored 2+ goals in three consecutive Championship games, and only lost one of their last six (W4, D1). They also boast the better four-game H2H form ahead of kick off (W2, D1, L1).
- Bournemouth often leave it late on the road, and it’s been seven away league fixtures since they netted before the 35th minute (W2, D2, L3). The first goal could be key though, as they’ve lost just once after netting the opener in Championship away games this term (W4, D4, L1).
- Players to watch: Sam Gallagher has scored two of Blackburn’s last three league goals – both completed the scoring and arrived between the 70th and 80th minute. Conversely, Dominic Solanke, who’s scored or assisted in each of his last four league appearances for Bournemouth, has bagged eight of his 12 Championship goals this term before HT.
- Hot stat: Blackburn have scored ten (66.67%) out of 15 second-half league goals here this season after the 75th minute.
|Head-to-head matches: BLACKBURN – BOURNEMOUTH|
|12.09.20||CHA||Bournemouth||Blackburn||3 : 2|
|25.09.18||EFL||Bournemouth||Blackburn||3 : 2|
|28.02.15||CHA||Bournemouth||Blackburn||0 : 0|
|23.08.14||CHA||Blackburn||Bournemouth||3 : 2|
|12.03.14||CHA||Blackburn||Bournemouth||0 : 1|