Norwich – Huddersfield Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Norwich 7-0 Huddersfield
Date: 06.04.2021 | Match at: 19:45 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 40 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.46 | Bookie: Unibet
- Playing out two 1-1 draws on the spin, Norwich City are still top of the Championship but have seen their lead cut to just six points over second-placed Watford. Nonetheless, the ‘Canaries’ are unbeaten in 11 straight matches and have scored first in all-but one of such fixtures. Bagging an average of 1.46 league goals per game, they’ve netted 34 (0.87) lead-taking goals whilst conceding just nine equalisers this term.
- Such impressive form has seen the ‘Canaries’ lose just one home league match and win ‘to-nil’ in eight of their 19 home league matches. Moreover, Norwich have led at HT in eight league games at Carrow Road, and will undoubtedly look to add to their seven league matches wherein they scored in both halves here.
- Unbeaten in five games and scrapping out four draws in this run, Huddersfield Town appear to be safe for another season, despite still hovering relatively close to the red zone. Still chasing down results, the ‘Terriers’ have failed to score in just one of such five highlighted fixtures, and have in fact themselves scored an ample 25 (0.66) lead-taking league goals this term.
- However, the ‘Terriers’ have also conceded 16 (0.84) league away goals giving the lead to their opponents, and have netted just five (0.31) league equalisers on their travels. Even though they’re unbeaten for two awaydays and did win on their last visit here (2016), a Huddersfield win seems unlikely as they’ve won just two of their last 15 away trips, whilst losing ‘to nil’ in six league away fixtures so far.
- Players to watch: Norwich’s 22-goal Teemu Pukki simply can never be discounted for a goal and with 13 of his goals arriving before HT, will be hunting for the first goal. Likewise, seven-goal Fraizer Campbell (HUD) will look to add to his two career H2H goals here.
- Hot stat: Each of their last four H2Hs have seen four or more yellow cards produced.
|Head-to-head matches: NORWICH – HUDDERSFIELD|
|12.09.20||CHA||Huddersfield||Norwich||0 : 1|
|05.04.17||CHA||Huddersfield||Norwich||3 : 0|
|16.12.16||CHA||Norwich||Huddersfield||1 : 2|
|17.03.15||CHA||Huddersfield||Norwich||2 : 2|
|13.12.14||CHA||Norwich||Huddersfield||5 : 0|