Juventus – Napoli Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Juventus 2-1 Napoli
Date: 07.04.2021 | Match at: 17:45 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 28 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.48 | Bookie: Unibet
- After being postponed twice, this Serie A (SA) fixture between Juventus and Napoli is finally set to be played. This is turning into a season to forget for Juventus though, who appear to be fighting for a top-four finish rather than the title. Furthermore, after gaining just one point from their last two SA matches – despite facing bottom-six sides (D1, L1) – this looks a tough clash vs a side Juventus have lost against in three of the last four competitive H2Hs (W1).
- A 1-0 home loss vs Benevento last time out here was only Juventus’ third competitive home defeat this season (W15, D3), and notably, their last seven home triumphs witnessed Juve win the second half ‘to nil‘. That said, they have won the second half just once across the last six competitive meetings with Napoli at all venues.
- Napoli are on the same points as their hosts thanks to four consecutive SA victories, including two wins ‘to nil’ vs top-seven sides from their last two away outings. Strong starts were a common theme for the ‘Partenopei‘ during that period as they opened the scoring in all four wins, and netted the first two match goals in three!
- However despite winning their last two road trips, Napoli actually conceded the opener in six of their seven prior matches away from the Diego Armando Maradona stadium (D1, L6). Furthemore, they conceded the first two match goals in four of those losses.
- Players to watch: Àlvaro Morata has scored four of his last five goals for Juventus after HT, including the final strike during the Supercoppa final earlier this season. Meanwhile, Napoli’s Lorenzo Insigne has failed to convert two of three regular time penalties he’s taken across the last six H2Hs, but scored the winner from the spot in the previous H2H.
- Hot stat: Juventus are the only SA side yet to concede from the 16th minute to HT at home.
|Head-to-head matches: JUVENTUS – NAPOLI|
|13.02.21||SA||Napoli||Juventus||1 : 0|
|20.01.21||SC||Juventus||Napoli||2 : 0|
|17.06.20||COP||Napoli||Juventus||1 : 0 (0 : 0)|
|26.01.20||SA||Napoli||Juventus||2 : 1|
|31.08.19||SA||Juventus||Napoli||4 : 3|