Arminia Bielefeld – Freiburg Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Arminia Bielefeld 1-0 Freiburg
Date: 09.04.2021 | Match at: 19:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 28 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40 | Bookie: Unibet
- Arminia Bielefeld’s 1-1 draw last time out finally saw them grab a point after conceding first, and launched a collective sigh of relief considering they lost the other 16 Bundesliga games in which they conceded the opener this term! However they remain in the drop zone after registering just one win from their last ten games (W1, D3, L6), and scoring a second league-low average of 0.78 goals per fixture this campaign.
- Therefore the hosts desperately need all three points, but are winless in five home matches (D1, L4) and haven’t scored in 414 minutes of play here. Furthermore, as ten of Bielefeld’s 14 home games this season (W4, D1, L9) saw just one or neither side score, it’s little surprise that all win/loss results witnessed the first scorer go on to claim all three points.
- Freiburg have dropped away from the European place race after losing four of their last six outings (W2, L4), with three of those defeats coming ‘to nil’, and Freiburg scoring first in the other three. Playing out just one goalless draw this season, their league matches have averaged 3.0 goals per fixture so far.
- Furthermore, a 2-1 defeat last time out was the first time Freiburg have lost after scoring first on the road this Bundelsiga campaign (W4, D2, L1 – when scoring first away). However they’ve still kept a first-half clean sheet in four consecutive away games (W1, D1, L2).
- Players to watch: Andreas Voglsammer saved a point for Bielefeld last time out with his first-ever top-flight strike – his side have now gone unbeaten in the previous 15 league games he’s netted in. Meanwhile, Freiburg’s Roland Sallai has scored in four consecutive games for club & country – his last three strikes came before the 15th minute!
- Hot stat: Bielefeld and Freiburg have both conceded only three headers this season. No Bundesliga team has conceded less headers.
|Head-to-head matches: ARMINIA BIELEFELD – FREIBURG|
|12.12.20||BUN||Freiburg||Arminia Bielefeld||2 : 0|
|02.03.16||2BUN||Arminia Bielefeld||Freiburg||1 : 4|
|18.09.15||2BUN||Freiburg||Arminia Bielefeld||2 : 2|
|23.04.05||BUN||Arminia Bielefeld||Freiburg||3 : 1|
|13.11.04||BUN||Freiburg||Arminia Bielefeld||2 : 3|