Millwall – Swansea Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Millwall 0-3 Swansea
Date: 10.04.2021 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 41 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.52 | Bookie: Unibet
- With four wins across their previous five Championship matches (L1), Millwall could well be playing themselves into playoff contention and the chance to appear in England’s top tier for the first time since 1989/90. They conceded three goals in the solitary defeat during that sequence, although impressively, they also secured three clean sheets across those five matches. Only four Championship sides have now registered more clean sheets (16) than the Londoners this season.
- The ‘Lions’ resurgence has been built on strong home form and they’ve lost only one of their previous nine matches at The Den (W5, D3, L1). Only one of those produced three or more match goals, which has been a theme throughout the season as 67.5% of their league encounters have featured under 2.5 goals.
- Promotion-chasing Swansea are on a downward trajectory following four straight Championship defeats – their worst such run since August 2009. They failed to score in all four, and the problem of possessing a goal-shy attack has been amplified by a recent vulnerability in the closing stages, as the ‘Swans’ have conceded after the 85th minute in three of those aforementioned losses.
- Despite their recent wobble, only four sides have picked up more points than Swansea on the road this season (W9, D4, L6). They’ve also avoided defeat in their previous four league visits to Millwall (W2, D2). However their previous three scored goals at The Den arrived after the 60th minute, whilst six of their last eight on the road this season came in the opening 45’.
- Players to watch: Mason Bennett, who scored in the reverse fixture, has netted in three of his previous seven appearances, with each arriving as the second of Millwall’s two goals on the day. Meanwhile, André Ayew has scored two of Swansea’s previous four away league goals – both were penalties.
- Hot stat: Only one side has averaged more second-half corners than Swansea (2.95 per game).
|Head-to-head matches: MILLWALL – SWANSEA|
|03.10.20||CHA||Swansea||Millwall||2 : 1|
|30.06.20||CHA||Millwall||Swansea||1 : 1|
|23.11.19||CHA||Swansea||Millwall||0 : 1|
|09.02.19||CHA||Swansea||Millwall||1 : 0|
|01.09.18||CHA||Millwall||Swansea||1 : 2|