Hoffenheim – Bayer Leverkusen Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Hoffenheim 0-0 Bayer Leverkusen
Date: 12.04.2021 | Match at: 19:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 28 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.59 | Bookie: Unibet
- Mid-table lethargy is in full evidence within the Hoffenheim camp, and the team’s defence provides clear evidence of this, with the ‘Kraichgauers’ conceding at least two goals in six of their last nine Bundesliga fixtures. This tendency to slump at the back makes their 50% Bundesliga loss rate as betting outsiders this term seem particularly meaningful here.
- Albeit against a far more motivated opposition side, a strong start may help Hoffenheim prevent a first run of four league losses since Feb/Mar 2013. Significantly, Hoffenheim’s six Bundesliga home outings this calendar year to produce any goals (either way) have all favoured a team scoring first inside the opening 30 minutes.
- After a pre-Christmas period that gave Bayer Leverkusen a title shot, 2021 has been an unkind period for ‘Die Werkself’ in Bundesliga action (W4, D3, L7). With nine of the 11 games won/lost coming by a single-goal margin, there is wide expectation of a close encounter, especially with both teams scoring in six of the last seven H2Hs.
- Although the visitors are favourites to prevail, they have registered no goals before the 75th minute across their last five Bundesliga away games (W1, D1, L3). Nonetheless, Leverkusen still possess an away league +4 goal difference after the 60th minute, and a strong away record (W5, D1, L1) when scoring first.
- Players to watch: One of Christoph Baumgartner’s five goalscoring Bundesliga appearances for Hoffenheim this term came in the previous H2H, with all of those five fruitful outings ultimately witnessing over 2.5 total goals. In opposition, Lucas Alario recorded Leverkusen’s opening goal for a sixth time this league season in the last round.
- Hot stat: Three of Leverkusen’s four Bundesliga wins attained in 2021 have seen the decisive goal come between the 70th-80th minutes of play.
|Head-to-head matches: HOFFENHEIM – BAYER LEVERKUSEN|
|13.12.20||BUN||Bayer Leverkusen||Hoffenheim||4 : 1|
|01.02.20||BUN||Hoffenheim||Bayer Leverkusen||2 : 1|
|31.08.19||BUN||Bayer Leverkusen||Hoffenheim||0 : 0|
|29.03.19||BUN||Hoffenheim||Bayer Leverkusen||4 : 1|
|03.11.18||BUN||Bayer Leverkusen||Hoffenheim||1 : 4|