Sheffield Wed – Swansea Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Sheffield Wed 0-2 Swansea
Date: 13.04.2021 | Match at: 18:00 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 29 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.47 | Bookie: Unibet
- With over 4.5 match goals in each of their last two matches, Sheffield Wednesday lost 4-1 last time out and their survival chances are slipping away. That said, six of their last ten league matches have seen both teams score, and nine produced goals in both halves. Interestingly, the ‘Owls’ conceded first in five of those ten matches and lost each time, whilst netting first in the other five (W2, D1, L2).
- Annihilating Cardiff 5-0 last time out here to end a four-game winless home run, Wednesday have won ‘to nil’ in five of their last ten matches at Hillsborough Stadium. Impressively netting seven goals inside of 37 minutes across those previous ten home fixtures, the ‘Owls’ have led at HT for three straight outings here, but conceded after HT in two (W1, D1, L1).
- Ending a four-game losing streak with a 3-0 win last time out, Swansea City will look to extend a three-game unbeaten H2H run (W1, D2), whilst solidifying their play-off berth. Netting an average of 1.20 goals per Championship game this season, the ‘Swans’ have scored a whopping 12 league goals between the 31st minute and HT, and have won every league game they led at HT (W15).
- Losing a meagre three of their last ten league awaydays (W6, D1, L3), Swansea have won by two or more goals in four of those away fixtures and have also seen over 2.5 match goals in half of these games. With goals coming in both halves in seven of these highlighted away matches, the scene is set for an excellent end-of-season make-or-break showdown.
- Players to watch: Wednesday’s Adam Reach scored a brace in his last home match and was first goalscorer in the reverse fixture with his third H2H goal. Meanwhile, Swansea’s 15-goal André Ayew netted a first-half strike last time out, and has scored a goal in each of his last three H2Hs.
- Hot stat: The last five H2Hs saw both teams score.
|Head-to-head matches: SHEFFIELD WED – SWANSEA|
|25.11.20||CHA||Swansea||Sheffield Wed||1 : 1|
|05.07.20||CHA||Swansea||Sheffield Wed||2 : 1|
|09.11.19||CHA||Sheffield Wed||Swansea||2 : 2|
|23.02.19||CHA||Sheffield Wed||Swansea||3 : 1|
|15.12.18||CHA||Swansea||Sheffield Wed||2 : 1|