Atl. Madrid – Huesca Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Atl. Madrid 2-0 Huesca
Date: 22.04.2021 | Match at: 18:00 | League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 31 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38 | Bookie: Unibet
Atl. Madrid – Huesca Match Preview
- After a potentially seismic few days for European football, would-be ‘ESL’ members Atlético Madrid start this La Liga (LL) round top of the table, despite taking just two wins across their previous five LL fixtures (W2, D2, L1). Ahead of kick-off, they still possess the lowest ‘goals against’ average in the league (0.65 per game).
- The side from the Spanish capital has been particularly imposing in the 15 minutes either side of HT this season. In this period, they’ve scored 24 goals – including four across their last three home league games (W3) – whilst conceding only once all season in response.
- Huesca are still fighting to avoid relegation back to the Segunda División, with only one defeat across their previous four LL matches (W2, D1, L1). Finding the back of the net more often has been key to their upturn in form, and their average of 1.63 goals across the previous eight LL matches is a notable increase on their season average of 1.00.
- Despite their improving form, Huesca have only won one of their previous five LL away games (W1, D1, L3), conceding after the 80th minute in three of the previous four. They are also winless against any side starting this game week inside the league’s top seven (D3, L8).
- Players to watch: Atlético’s Marcos Llorente has scored three goals across his previous three home league appearances – two of which came in the 15 minutes on either side of HT. Huesca’s Rafa Mir has scored six goals across his previous six LL appearances, and the previous four arrived by way of two braces with a goal scored either side of the break.
- Hot stat: Atlético have won half (eight) of their home LL matches ‘to nil’ this season – only Sevilla have secured more such wins.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Atl. Madrid 2-0 Huesca Predictions and Betting Tips 22.04.2021"