Benevento – Udinese Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Benevento 2-4 Udinese
Date: 25.04.2021 | Match at: 11:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 33 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.32 | Bookie: Unibet
Benevento – Udinese Match Preview
- A winless run of four games (D2, L2) has kept Benevento doubting their Serie A (SA) safety, despite the fact that this sequence produced 20% of their season’s goals. HT standings remain a strong indicator, as more than two-thirds (22) of Benevento’s 32 matches have seen the same HT/FT result.
- However, only Parma have fewer home league points than Benevento this season (12), with the ‘Sorcerers’ unable to weave their magic here this calendar year (D4, L5). Four of those five losses saw Benevento concede the match opener at or before the 30th minute – a period that has seen them concede 35.48% of their SA home ‘goals against’ this season.
- Mid-table Udinese travel here after losing four of their last five SA games (W1, L4), with all five results coming via a single-goal margin. Regardless, Udinese remain strong starters, with a 62.5% rate of HT clean sheets. Yet, a significant 40.48% of Udinese’s SA ‘goals against’ have arrived beyond the hour mark, nullifying first-half efforts.
- The ratio is an almost identical 40.74% in away matches alone, where Udinese stopped a five-match winless streak (D3, L2) with a 2-1 win last time around. Entertainment remains a constant feature, as 12 of Udinese’s 16 away SA games have produced goals at both ends, although nine have seen under 1.5 total goals on the HT scoreline.
- Players to watch: Gianluca Caprari has opened the scoring for Benevento in each of his four goalscoring SA games, including the reverse H2H. As for major threats in the visitors’ camp, Roberto Pereyra has opened the scoring with three of his four SA goals, all coming before HT.
- Hot stat: Benevento have lost 87.5% of SA matches trailed at the break to date (W1, D1, L14).