Lazio – AC Milan Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Lazio 3-0 AC Milan
Date: 26.04.2021 | Match at: 19:45 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 33 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.53 | Bookie: Unibet
Lazio – AC Milan Match Preview
- A late top-four dash remains Lazio’s priority, despite a recent 5-2 loss, which halted their five-match winning run in Serie A (SA). That run saw four wins arrive via a single-goal margin, but quick starts are Lazio’s trademark, as they’ve scored a league-high 11 of their 20 opening goals within the first 15 minutes.
- Equally impressive is Lazio’s home form, with nine straight SA wins and a chance to win ten in a row for only the third time in the club’s top-flight history. As well as being one of only two teams to score in every SA home game, Lazio have netted more than a third (10) of their 28 SA home goals across their last three home league games alone.
- Chasing a third successive SA H2H win for the first time since 2009, AC Milan have fallen from the title race to a mere top-four scrap. Nonetheless, they remain a tough first-half side, managing a league-high 22 HT clean sheets and thereby topping the first-half table (HT: W18, D10, L4).
- Adding to that aura is Milan’s league-best away form (W13, D1, L1) including four wins in a row. Notably, Milan will become the first team to win 14 of their first 16 away games in a single top-flight season if they emerge victorious here, and the ‘Rossoneri’ may well do so with a tight margin, as nearly half (six) of their 13 SA away wins have come via a 2-1 scoreline.
- Players to watch: Sergej Milinković-Savić has scored three and assisted two in Lazio’s last five SA games. His Milan playmaker counterpart Hakan Çalhanoğlu is in rousing form too, scoring one and assisting two in his side’s 3-2 win in the reverse fixture.
- Hot stat: Milan have scored in each of the last 17 SA H2Hs vs Lazio, averaging 1.76 goals per game.