Ath Bilbao – Valladolid Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Ath Bilbao 2-2 Valladolid
Date: 28.04.2021 | Match at: 18:00 | League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 33 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.43 | Bookie: Unibet
Ath Bilbao – Valladolid Match Preview
- A six-game winless league run (D5, L1) was ended in style last time out as Athletic Bilbao, who could still mathematically make the top-seven, impressively overcame La Liga (LL) leaders Atlético Madrid. In spite of their pluckiness, Bilbao have picked up fewer points at this stage than in eight of their last ten LL campaigns.
- The ‘Lions’ of Bilbao can take pride in their solid home form as they currently defend a seven-game unbeaten LL run (W3, D4). Often quick off the mark, Bilbao scored the opening goal within ten minutes in three of their last four home league games, although they have also managed to avoid defeat on three of the six occasions in which their opponent scored first here (W2, D1, L3).
- Visitors Real Valladolid will be eager to try and climb out of the bottom three by ending a rotten six-game winless run (D4, L2), which was obtained despite netting first in three of those matches. However Valladolid fans could take some comfort knowing that only four sides boast a better record as LL outsiders than their team (W4, D8, L10).
- Overall, it’s hard to look past another poor result for Valladolid who seek to end a seven-game winless LL away run (D5, L2). Furthermore, although manager Sergio saw his side score in all five of his personal away H2Hs with Bilbao, they trailed at HT in four and failed to win every time (D3, L2).
- Players to watch: Iñaki Williams, who’s scored in three straight H2Hs, has now featured in 189 consecutive LL games for Bilbao – 13 more will see him equal the club record. As for Valladolid, four of Fabián Orellana’s five LL goals this season were opening goals and he’s found the net in his last two H2Hs with Bilbao.
- Hot stat: Valladolid manager Sergio has won just one of five H2Hs with his opposite Marcelino (W1, D2, L2), all games won/lost were by a two-goal margin.