Celta Vigo – Levante Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Celta Vigo 2-0 Levante
Date: 30.04.2021 | Match at: 20:00 | League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 34 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.45 | Bookie: Unibet
Celta Vigo – Levante Match Preview
- Mid-table Celta Vigo finally secured their first La Liga (LL) home victory in five attempts (D2, L2) last time out, a just reward for remaining a consistent attacking threat and scoring in all but one of their last seven LL home fixtures. Their issues have come at the other end of the pitch though, highlighted by their record of just three clean sheets across their last 19 LL matches.
- Given that Celta have opened the scoring in eight of their previous 15 LL encounters, they’ll be disappointed to have won only four of those matches (D2, L2). Especially considering they held an unbeaten record (W5, D1) from the six LL fixtures in which they opened the scoring before this latest sequence.
- A two or more goal victory could see Levante overtake their hosts, yet five LL defeats in six (W1) highlights form is against them. They start as outsiders and have lost four of their last six league matches when doing so (W1, D1), but scoring first could be key to rectifying that given that the team to score first has won each of their previous eight LL matches – seven with a clean sheet and six with a HT lead.
- Levante’s last meeting with Celta (1-1) ended a run of 13 consecutive H2Hs without a draw (W4, L9). This one could be set to be lively given that both teams scored in the previous six, which contributed to a high goal average of 4.17 per game in that time. That being said, the visitors have drawn a blank in three of their previous four away LL matches (W1, L3).
- Players to watch: The leading goalscorers for each team, Iago Aspas (CEL) and Roger Martí (LEV) have each scored in two of the last three H2Hs, both recording one opening goal apiece.
- Hot stat: The starting favourite is unbeaten in Celta’s previous 16 LL home matches (W13, D3).
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Celta Vigo 2-0 Levante Predictions and Betting Tips 30.04.2021"