Lazio – Genoa Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Lazio 4-3 Genoa
Date: 02.05.2021 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 34 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.42 | Bookie: Unibet
Lazio – Genoa Match Preview
- With a game in hand and six Serie A (SA) wins in their last seven matches, Lazio are making a late dash for a top-four finish, aided by a goal rush that has seen 30.36% of their goals fall during this period. Expect more strikes here too as the last nine SA H2Hs averaged 3.89 total goals, with all but one witnessing both teams score.
- Often quick from the get-go, Lazio have won 85.71% of their SA matches when netting the opener (W18, D2, L1) – in fact the ‘Biancocelesti’ have scored a league-high 12 opening goals within the first 15 minutes. On home soil that same figure stands at 100% (W10), and as a result, Lazio are now chasing a club-record 11th straight top-flight home victory. Impressively, their last four home successes brought 41.94% of their overall SA home goals for the campaign.
- Still nervously looking over their shoulder at the relegation dogfight, Genoa are chasing back-to-back wins for the first time since the start of February (W2, D6, L4 following). With 51.51% of their matches level at HT, the visitors usually keep things tight throughout the opening 45 minutes, yet their first-half record remains poor (HT: W5, D17, L11).
- Genoa will be looking to strike first considering their unbeaten record when netting the opener this SA campaign (W6, D5), and the fact they’ve fought back to claim points on just three occasions when conceding first on the road (W2, D1, L8). Regardless, Genoa will be aiming for a better start considering they’ve lost four of their last five SA road trips and have failed to score before HT in 75% of their top-flight away games.
- Players to watch: Lazio’s Joaquín Correa has scored his last three SA goals at home including his latest opener at 1:17 – their earliest league goal this term. Meanwhile Gianluca Scamacca has scored four of Genoa’s last nine SA goals.
- Hot stat: Genoa have scored in both halves in a league-low four SA matches.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Lazio 4-3 Genoa Predictions and Betting Tips 02.05.2021"