Leeds – Tottenham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Leeds 3-1 Tottenham
Date: 08.05.2021 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 35 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.55 | Bookie: Unibet
Leeds – Tottenham Match Preview
- Leeds United’s longest unbeaten Premier League (PL) run since 2001 ended last weekend (W3, D3) with a 2-0 defeat at Brighton, denting their aspirations of a top-half finish. Not just that, but that loss also means 11 of their 15 PL defeats this season saw them concede 2+ goals!
- The ‘Whites’ could be set to get back on track here given their recent home record of just one defeat in seven PL matches (W3, D3). Strikingly, they conceded just three times across those seven aforementioned home fixtures, with each of those three arriving before HT. At the other end of the pitch, it’s in the second period where they normally come alive, scoring 68.18% of their home league goals after the break.
- It’s been a steady start for interim boss Ryan Mason at Tottenham Hotspur, with a tight 1-0 EFL Cup final loss handing him his only defeat in three matches (W2). However, this decent start will be tested here given that ‘Spurs’ have won just two of their previous eight PL games on the road (W2, D2, L4). They scored exactly two goals in each of the last three of those matches, four of which arrived before the 35th minute.
- History suggests that Leeds might be the perfect opponent for the visitors given that they’ve won five of their last six PL matches against them (D1). Three of the last four victories in that sequence also came ‘to nil’.
- Players to watch: Leeds’ Jack Harrison has scored seven PL goals, the two most recent came at home and before the 15th minute. In even better form is Tottenham’s Son Heung-min, who is now one of only three PL players this season to both score and assist 10+ goals (16 goals, 10 assists) – his last three contributions came after HT.
- Hot stat: Leeds are winless in home games against any side currently in the division’s top ten (D5, L4).