Fulham – Burnley Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Fulham 0-2 Burnley
Date: 10.05.2021 | Match at: 20:00 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 35 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34 | Bookie: Unibet
Fulham – Burnley Match Preview
- Nine points from safety amid only one win in nine matches, Fulham can only hope to keep their mathematical chances of survival alive. With the 2-0 loss to Chelsea last round, Fulham have only rescued one point when losing at HT all season (D1, L9), and you’d think they actually need a miracle to stay up!
- With only two victories, nine goals and ten points won all season, Fulham hold the worst home record in England’s top five leagues with 0.59 points per game. Craven Cottage has been a travellers dream, as Fulham are the only PL team to lose all their home matches when conceding first.
- A win in this game will guarantee Sean Dyche’s Burnley a fifth consecutive PL season. However, losing four of their last five and being booked more than their opposition in five of their last six games, indicates the ‘Clarets’ need to improve their discipline and focus.
- With a healthy average of 2.59 match goals per PL trip, Burnley have been entertaining on their travels this season, and their recent 0-4 win at Wolves was their biggest top-flight away victory since November 1965! Fast starts are common too, with five of their last six road trips (W3, L3) seeing a goal scored during the opening 15 minutes, contributing to a league-high 12 goals in this time period in away games this season.
- A 1-1 stalemate in the reverse fixture halted a six-game stretch of H2H matches without a draw. During that time, the over 0.5 first-half goals and the over 2.5 match goals markets would have cashed in.
- Players to watch: Winger Ademola Lookman has been involved in five of the last six Fulham goals at Craven Cottage (G:2, A:3), while Burnley’s Chris Wood has scored 81.82% of his goals this season in the first half.
- Hot stat: Burnley have averaged a mere 38.75% possession when they’ve won/drawn away from home this PL season.