Manchester Utd – Leicester Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Manchester Utd 1-2 Leicester
Date: 11.05.2021 | Match at: 18:00 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 36 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34 | Bookie: Unibet
Manchester Utd – Leicester Match Preview
- Only a miracle would see Manchester United land the Premier League (PL) title now, yet they’ll still be keen to secure a win and extend the gap between themselves and Leicester City. They should be confident given they’ve gone undefeated in 14 PL matches (W8, D6) and 12 H2H league meetings (W8, D4). Interestingly, they scored exactly two goals in five of the last seven during that H2H run.
- Struggles at home at the start of the campaign now seem but a distant memory for Ole Gunnar Solskjær’s men, as they’ve now won their previous four PL home games and are chasing a fifth consecutive home league win for the first time since March 2018. Eight of their nine goals scored across that winning sequence arrived after HT.
- At one stage Leicester looked guaranteed a Champions League spot, yet two victories in six PL fixtures (D1, L3) has thrown that into doubt. Old Trafford is probably one of the last places they’d want to be visiting in this form too, given they’ve won just one of their last 22 league encounters at this famous stadium (D5, L16), and haven’t netted more than once in any of their last ten trips.
- The ‘Foxes’ have at least been regulars in finding the back of the net on the road this season, scoring in 15 of their 17 PL trips. They’ve also got a good record in recent midweek clashes, going unbeaten in their last five following defeat at home to Everton back in December (W3, D2).
- Players to watch: Man United’s Marcus Rashford has scored more PL goals against Leicester than any other side (five) – his last three arrived inside the opening 30 minutes. Leicester’s in-form Kelechi Iheanacho has been directly involved in five goals in five H2H competitive starts (three goals, two assists).
- Hot stat: Man United have won all three of their PL games on a Tuesday this season, scoring 11 goals and conceding none.