Cagliari – Fiorentina Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Cagliari 0-0 Fiorentina
Date: 12.05.2021 | Match at: 17:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 36 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.42 | Bookie: Unibet
Cagliari – Fiorentina Match Preview
- Cagliari can sense safety, after Sunday’s priceless victory put them four points clear of the relegation zone going into the new week. Because of that win, Cagliari are unbeaten in five Serie A (SA) games for the first time since December 2019 (W4, D1), and there should be instant entertainment, with three of the wins seeing a goal either way inside five minutes!
- With each of those three wins highlighted above producing over 3.5 match goals, a quick start could lead to a goalfest. However, the latter stages may not favour Cagliari, as they have conceded nine (29.03%) of their SA home ‘goals against’ beyond the 75th minute.
- Visitors Fiorentina are now all but safe with only three rounds to go, after a four-game unbeaten streak (W2, D2). That forms part of a five-match run that saw Fiorentina net a first-half opener (HT: W4, D1), although doing that offers no guarantees here, given Fiorentina’s away league win rate of just 37.5% from road trips where they’ve struck first (W3, D3, L2).
- Amid improved road form that’s seen them lose just once in five trips (W2, D2) despite conceding each time, Fiorentina are also unbeaten in all six prior SA away matches against sides that are currently 12th or worse (W1, D5).
- Players to watch: Charalampos Lykogiannis has netted the opener inside the first five minutes in two of Cagliari’s last three matches, with all four of his SA goals this term arriving before the 30th minute. In opposition, Dušan Vlahović has scored six goals across his last four matches, netting a first-half opener each time. Fiorentina are also unbeaten in seven of the last eight SA matches to see him score (W4, D3, L1).
- Hot stat: Fiorentina have lost all eight applicable SA matches this term when trailing at the break.