Den Haag – Willem II Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Den Haag 1-4 Willem II
Date: 13.05.2021 | Match at: 13:30 | League: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 33 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.49 | Bookie: Unibet
Den Haag – Willem II Match Preview
- With three points separating the Eredivisie’s bottom four sides ahead of the final two rounds, this ‘relegation six-pointer’ featuring two of the teams involved in that survival fight is arguably the game of the round.
- Hosts and bottom side ADO Den Haag carry the better form into the clash, having clinched hard-fought one-goal margin victories in each of their last two league matches. Encouragingly, they haven’t lost a league H2H since May 2015 (W7, D3), scoring an average of 2.3 goals per game therein.
- Beating Feyenoord 3-2 in their last match here was a timely first home league win for the hosts (D6, L9) but defensive issues remain prevalent given that they’ve conceded both an average of 2.75 goals per game across their last four home Eredivisie fixtures (W1, L3) and inside both halves of three of the encounters within that sequence.
- Meanwhile, victory for fourth-from-bottom Willem II would keep their destiny in their own hands but they’ve won just one of their last six Eredivisie outings (D1, L4), failing to claim a HT lead therein (HT: D3, L3). Also defensively suspect, they’ve conceded in both halves in three of their last four games.
- Lamenting a dismal league away record (W1, D5, L10), the visitors are now winless in four such matches (D2, L2) and without an Eredivisie victory here since November 2008 (D2, L7). This is despite going into HT level or leading in each of the last four visits (HT: W2, D2).
- Players to watch: Nasser El Khayati has scored six goals for Den Haag against Willem II whilst going unbeaten in all six appearances against them (W5, D1). Similarly, Willem II forward Vangelis Pavlidis has netted three times in as many Eredivisie H2Hs, each goal coming at this venue.
- Hot stat: Willem II failed to register a shot against PSV Eindhoven (May 9), the first occurrence in the Eredivisie since such stats started being recorded (2010/11).