Genoa – Atalanta Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Genoa 3-4 Atalanta
Date: 15.05.2021 | Match at: 14:00 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 37 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40 | Bookie: Unibet
Genoa – Atalanta Match Preview
- Genoa confirmed their Serie A (SA) status with a midweek win at Bologna (2-0) to continue their run of scoring first and avoiding defeat this season (W7, D5, L0). Despite being rated as huge outsiders here, Genoa will try to build on their surprisingly strong home record against current top-four sides (W1, D1, L1), but must be careful in the latter stages considering all five of the goals conceded in those games arrived beyond the 50th minute.
- The hosts suffered their first home loss since the middle of December last time out here (W4, D7), with three of their last five home matches featuring both teams score before HT. Genoa are aware of the importance of a good start too, as 72.22% of their SA matches at the Luigi Ferraris have witnessed the same HT/FT result.
- A 2-0 win over Benevento extended Atalanta’s unbeaten SA run to ten matches (W8, D2) and kept them three points above the fifth-placed side. Expected to continue their successful run here, ‘La Dea’ are unbeaten in all 15 away league matches they’ve played against teams outside the current top four (W9, D6).
- Only one side has seen more than Atalanta’s nine HT/FT away victories, but no other team has failed to win more than their three away league matches when leading at HT (D3). However, Atalanta have kept a joint-second league high 13 HT clean sheets on the road, suggesting they are no strangers to strong starts.
- Players to watch: Genoa defender Davide Zappacosta has scored three of his four SA goals this term at home – two after the break – including one in his last home outing. Meanwhile, each of Atalanta’s last five away league matches have seen a Ruslan Malinovskyi goal contribution (three goals, four assists).
- Hot stat: Atalanta have scored in both halves in seven SA away matches this term – only one side has recorded more.