Verona – Bologna Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Verona 2-2 Bologna
Date: 17.05.2021 | Match at: 19:45 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 37 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.50 | Bookie: Unibet
Verona – Bologna Match Preview
- Despite suffering a poor defeat to relegated Crotone on Thursday evening, Hellas Verona could seal a first run of consecutive top-half finishes in Serie A (SA) with a win. They are narrow favourites for victory here, and possess a win rate of exactly 50% in league games entered as the sportsbooks’ pick so far this term (W7, D3, L4).
- Home form continues to trouble Ivan Juric‘s men though, as they are now winless in seven here (D3, L4), with just one goal before the 70th minute across that entire sequence, and none at all in the first half. Verona have subsequently opened the scoring at home in league action just five times, but boast an unbeaten record thereafter within those games (W3, D2).
- Bologna will be consigned to a bottom-half finish if they lose here, and a draw will almost certainly result in the same outcome. They have won just once in eight outings (W1, D3, L4), notably conceding first and trailing 1-0 at the half-hour mark in three (D1, L2) of the last four games within that sequence.
- It is also just one win in seven away games for the visitors, due much to them conceding the opener in 83.33% of their road trips (W2, D3, L10). They’ve scored exclusively beyond the hour mark (averaging 1.75 goals per game) in their last four won/drawn away fixtures to see them concede the first match goal (W1, D3).
- Players to watch: Federico Dimarco notched a late equaliser in Verona’s last home game (88’). In turn, all three of his prior SA home goals have come second in the overall match order. Likewise, Ricardo Orsolini gave Bologna their most recent away point after conceding first, equalising via a late penalty (82’).
- Hot stat: Verona have lost over half (56.52%) of the league games in which they’ve failed to score before HT.