Everton – Wolves Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Everton 1-0 Wolves
Date: 19.05.2021 | Match at: 18:00 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 37 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36| Bookie: Unibet
Everton – Wolves Match Preview
- Goodison Park welcomes fans back for Everton’s penultimate game of the season, yet it’s unlikely to be a celebratory occasion. That’s because they’ve all but sabotaged their hopes of qualifying for Europe following just two wins in ten Premier League (PL) matches (W2, D4, L4) – only five sides have picked up fewer points during that time (ten). Additionally, they’ve managed to score over 1.5 goals just once in those ten encounters.
- Whilst Carlo Ancelotti’s men have rarely been free-scoring this season, it’s their top-flight home form that’s been their most costly downfall (W5, D4, L9) – their nine home defeats is a joint-high club record for a single campaign. Furthermore, they’ve failed to secure a home clean sheet in five PL games, with only one side securing fewer home league ‘shut outs’ this campaign (two).
- Midtable Wolves are playing only for pride, and their form across the last six league matches highlights that (W3, D1, L2). Within the last four, they conceded first on three occasions, which is worth noting as they’ve managed to open the scoring in just 27.78% of their away PL games this season. However, the visitors are undefeated in the ten league matches they’ve scored first (W8, D2 – any venue).
- Goals have been hard to come by on the road for the visitors, and only one team has scored fewer than their total of 15 this season, although they’ve netted 2+ in four of their previous five H2Hs at all venues (W2, D1, L2). More negatively, since September 1977, Wolves haven’t kept a clean sheet in 12 straight competitive away H2Hs.
- Players to watch: Although without a home PL goal since March, Everton’s Richarlison boasts four goals in five appearances vs Wolves. Meanwhile Adama Traoré, who scored in his second to most recent Wolves appearances, has netted all seven of his PL goals after HT.
- Hot stat: Only three sides have conceded more PL home goals than Everton (1.56 per game).