FC Emmen – Breda Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
FC Emmen 1-1 Breda
Date: 20.05.2021 | Match at: 20:00 | League: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Relegation – Play Offs – Semi-finals | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.53| Bookie: Unibet
FC Emmen – Breda Match Preview
- Despite scoring 3+ goals in five of their last seven Eredivisie games, and picking up 15 of 21 possible points in the process, battling Emmen were consigned to the play-offs by goal difference alone. However their fleetness of foot in the box has seen Emmen score eight penalties across their last ten league games, and that could end up being their eventual saving grace.
- After enjoying three consecutive top-flight seasons, Emmen must rediscover the form they enjoyed during the 2017/18 play-offs where they didn’t concede in both home games and bagged four goals themselves. However, Emmen are currently without a clean sheet in 16 home games – albeit their last one came vs Eerste Divisie opposition in the KNVB Cup.
- NAC Breda saw off Volendam at HT/FT in the quarter-final which could prove a good omen given they’ve been promoted in both seasons in which they were drawn against them (2005/06, 2016/17). Taking the lead could be vital here as Breda have led at the interval in their last five games, though they went on to lose two (W3) – the only times they’ve done so all season.
- The visitors have been prolific on their Eerste Divisie travels, and no side has scored during both halves in more than their nine games (47.37%) – including two of their last three trips (W1, D1, L1). Moreover, the ‘Rats’ have shown they can scurry out of tough situations by avoiding defeat in six of nine away games when conceding first (W3, D3, L3).
- Players to watch: Given Emmen’s record of winning penalties, Sergio Peña may have to step up again – he’s scored four penalties across their last six games. Meanwhile, three of Kaj de Rooij’s six goals for Breda have been match openers, whilst the other three served to put his side 2-0 up.
- Hot stat: Breda manager Maurice Steijn is unbeaten in six of his last seven personal H2Hs with Emmen (W3, D3, L1) – five saw both teams score.