Kosovo – San Marino Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Kosovo 4-1 San Marino
Date: 01.06.2021 | Match at: 17:00 | League: Friendly International | Tip: Home -2.5 AH | Odds: 1.36 | Bookie: Unibet
Kosovo – San Marino Match Preview
- Ahead of the next round of qualifiers later in the year, a Kosovo (#120) side with five new faces takes on FIFA’s lowest ranked nation, San Marino (#210). They’ll expect a good result, as whilst Kosovo won just two of their last 14 matches (W2, D2, L10), they didn’t lose vs any nation ranked worse than themselves during that sequence (W2, D1).
- It would be foolish to assume Kosovo will take it easy here as they’re unbeaten in friendlies played on Kosovan soil since their acceptance into UEFA in 2016 (W3, D1) – three of which saw over 3.5 total goals. Topically, they’ve won all five of their home games vs UEFA nations currently ranked worse than themselves, whilst scoring 3+ goals in three.
- Visitors San Marino suffered a 7-0 drubbing last time out, extending their run without scoring to a shocking 1003 minutes of play since Filippo Berardi netted a consolation vs Kazakhstan. It’s usually a case of damage control for San Marino, who have won just once since joining FIFA in 1990 (W1, D6, L167), whilst conceding 4.25 goals on average.
- Anything other than a defeat ‘to nil’ would be a shock given that San Marino have failed to score in 14 straight away games stretching back to 2017. Across that run, they conceded during both halves in 12 trips, whilst losing by a 3+ goal margin at FT in 11.
- Players to watch: Blendi Idrizi is set for his Kosovo debut here. The Schalke man hit a brace in three of his four scoring appearances this season. Attempting to stop him is San Marino keeper Elia Benedettini, who across his last five appearances has faced 22.2 shots per match on average, and conceded an average of 3.6 goals!
- Hot stat: San Marino have lost by a 108-2 aggregate scoreline in games played during the month of June (5.4 goals conceded per match on average).