Andorra – Gibraltar Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Andorra 0-0 Gibraltar
Date: 07.06.2021 | Match at: 19:45 | League: Friendly International | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.49 | Bookie: Unibet
Andorra – Gibraltar Match Preview
- Andorra sent shockwaves through Ireland when they scored the opener last time out, before succumbing to a 4-1 defeat. Putting their opponents into a panic is a rarity though as they’ve scored the opening goal just once per year on average across the last decade. However this friendly vs fellow minnows Gibraltar not only presents a real chance at improving that stat, but after scoring in two straight games (L2), they could become history-makers by netting in three consecutive matches for the first time since joining UEFA!
- UEFA’s fifth smallest nation also have the chance to build on their seven international wins, five of which came at home. Although ranked 158th by FIFA, Andorra should be confident in this first-ever H2H vs Gibraltar (#195) as they registered a clean sheet in their previous two home outings vs nations ranked lower than them (W1, D1).
- Gibraltar will also believe this is a rare chance for victory, particularly as they’ve secured more unbeaten results across their last ten games (W2, D2, L6), than in their first 38 official international outings (W3, L35). That momentum has been seen away too, with the minnows going unbeaten in two of their last five road trips (W1, D1, L3) during a period that saw them score two of their only three first-half away goals in their history!
- However even in microstate terms this remains a David and Goliath matchup, as the visitors travel to a country nearly 69 times bigger than Gibraltar, and having only once secured a positive away result when facing a team inside FIFA’s top 185.
- Players to watch: Three different midfielders named Marc scored Andorra’s previous three goals – Marc Vales was the last. Nicknamed ‘Brutus’, Reece Styche of English seventh-tier side Hednesford Town scored his second international strike in March, and is one goal shy of becoming Gibraltar’s joint all-time top-scorer.
- Hot stat: Gibraltar may have scored in just ten games since the start of 2018, but they netted the opener in six.