Bolivia – Uruguay Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bolivia 0-2 Uruguay
Date: 24.06.2021 | Match at: 20:00 | League: SOUTH AMERICA: Copa América – Round 4 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.48 | Bookie: Unibet
Bolivia – Uruguay Match Preview
- Defeat here for Bolivia would likely seal a group stage exit from the Copa América (CA) for the eighth time in their last nine appearances at the competition. ‘La Verde’ are now the only CA side yet to pick up a point (L2) in the 2021 edition whilst they also remain the joint-lowest scorers – their only goal coming from the penalty spot. Bolivia’s recent competitive record doesn’t offer much cause for optimism either, recording just one win in 13 competitive games since October 2017 (D3, L9).
- With an appalling historic CA record, Bolivia have only won twice in the last 14 non-home editions of the tournament (D18, L26). Furthermore, the 1997 finalists H2H record with Uruguay since the turn of the century is also predictably bleak (W1, D3, L8).
- A loss would leave record 15-time CA winners Uruguay sitting bottom of Group A and two points from a qualification place with just a game to play. They are hot favourites in this game however, and know that victory here will confirm progression from the group stages for the eighth time in nine tournaments.
- As FIFA’s current ninth ranked nation, the gulf in quality between themselves and their remaining opponents (Bolivia #81, Paraguay #35) should also give them confidence although their recent form fails to inspire, returning just one goal (an OG) in their last five competitive fixtures (D3, L2).
- Since the creation of the former ‘South American Championships’ in 1916, Uruguay have never failed to win at least one game at the tournament when participating – a good omen heading into these final two fixtures.
- Players to watch: Bolivia’s record scorer Marcelo Moreno has bagged four goals in four international games this year – his most prolific to date. Meanwhile, Luis Suárez is Uruguay’s all-time top scorer and has netted on four separate occasions against Bolivia, including his first international goal in 2007.
- Hot stat: The six prior H2Hs have averaged a very healthy 4.67 goals per game and 2.33 first-half goals.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Bolivia 0-2 Uruguay Predictions and Betting Tips 24.06.2021"